A deposit of 20% of the total fare is required at the time of booking / Full Payment is required if booking is 5 days or less prior to the date of service. Balance is to be paid no later than 5 days prior to trip.
- If the vehicle is traveling to any event that requires a parking fee, the customer is responsible for paying the fee in cash to the parking attendant at the time of arrival at the venue.
- Chicago Motor Coach, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on all One Way Transfers. Please make sure that the guests are all ready to go at the time indicated for pick up. If the wait time exceeds the grace period, the order will be adjusted to the hourly minimum for the vehicle type(s) requested and the rate(s) will change accordingly.
- Drivers are not allowed to discuss rates with the customers at the time of service.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buses.
- Food and beverages are allowed on the bus, as long as they are in proper containers. Glass bottles are prohibited for the comfort and safety of all the passengers. Driver may ask to inspect coolers prior to boarding. Please be sure to remove your litter when you leave the bus.
- No pets are allowed in the bus. The only animals that are allowed on the buss are canine service animals specifically trained to aid individuals with a disability.
Passengers are responsible for damages to the vehicle and excessive littering as a result of their own negligence. Cost for damages to the vehicle and littering is a minimum of $500, or the actual cost of damage expenses, whichever one is greater.
We require 5 days notice for any cancellations.
**All O’Hare and Midway Airport pickups are subject to a $54 Airport Fee
**All reservations booked for a pick up or drop off in Chicago are subject to a $9 City Fee
**WiFi available upon request for an Additional Fee