Safety is always our top priority at Chicago Motor Coach. During these extraordinary times, we have taken additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients. In addition to our daily cleaning procedures, we have implemented the following steps:
- Drivers are required to wear a face mask and disposable gloves while performing their duties and to maintain social distance whenever possible.
- Training is provided to the drivers to ensure there is no physical contact with the passengers.
- No one is permitted to sit in the seats directly behind the driver unless a sneeze guard is in place.
- All passengers are required to wear face masks during the luggage handling and boarding process, and must continue to wear their face masks while on the vehicle.
- We recommend social distance seating while on the vehicle, but will leave the final decision up to the individual/group that charted the vehicle.
- Hand sanitizers are made available for passenger use.
- All bottled water and reading materials have been removed to minimize contact spread.
- All seats and common touch surfaces are sprayed or wiped with CDC approved disinfectants.
We hope that during these difficult times all of our clients keep safe and well, even when their journey has been completed with us.